After much anticipation, the fair opens its doors from 16 – 18 May 2023 to stimulate market recovery and boost industry confidence. Marking a 55% increase from its debut edition in 2020, 318 exhibitors representing over 500 brands, will showcase their latest digital and screen printing innovations in Halls 9.3 & 10.3 of Area B, China Import and Export Fair Complex, Guangzhou. A wide range of seminars, forums and product demonstrations will be featured concurrently, highlighting the latest industry knowledge, while an online business platform will be running to facilitate more sourcing for global buyers.
Ms Wilmet Shea, General Manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, commented: “The digital printing market is expected to grow continuously in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for high-quality and personalised printing solutions, and the escalating adoption of digital printing across various industries. It’s clear that industry players are eager to capitalise on this potential, evidenced by the strong turnout of exhibitors at this edition. We are pleased to offer the global digital and screen printing industry opportunities to benefit from emerging opportunities as the market rebounds, both on the show floor, and at this year’s extensive fringe programme.”
Buyers can also now access the online business platform on WeChat to look for suitable suppliers and products. The platform is equipped with a number of interactive functions to enhance sourcing efficiency and promote engagement, including exhibitor searches, instant messaging and live streaming. To access the virtual platform, scan the WeChat QR code on this website: https://dsprintech-guangzhou.
Leading brands offer comprehensive sourcing solutions
During the three-day run, renowned industry players from China and abroad will present technological advancements that cover the full spectrum of the digital and screen printing supply chain. Highlighted exhibitors include:
- Bihong Printing Equipment (Hall 10.3 1138): with over a decade of experience in silkscreen printing, the company owns a fully-automated production line with an annual output of 10,000 units.
- Chenhelong Printing Machinery (Hall 10.3 1226): committed to providing customers with a full range of one-stop services from pattern colour separation, film production, printing materials, printing machinery to sewage treatment.
- Shanghai Nittoku Fabric (Hall 9.3 2158): they will showcase their screen printing mesh, Smartmesh, which can accommodate different printing requirements for textiles, nameplates, thick film and more.
- Shenzhen Lingchuang Precision Machinery (Hall 9.3 2201): This automatic screen printing machinery supplier aims to provide customers with advanced, energy-efficient and cost-effective machinery, as well as pre-sale consultation, equipment installation and commissioning, user training and after-sales services.
Innovation and e-commerce headline the fringe programme
This year’s fringe programme will gather industry experts to share their knowledge on topical industry issues such as the latest printing technologies, solutions, trends, industry standards and policies.
- Screen and Digital Printing Innovation Development Summit: focusing on digitalisation and innovation; speakers from leading brands including Kornit Digital, Atexco, Brother and CHT Germany GmbH will share their insights.
- Textile Printing Technology Development and Trend Forum: revealing challenges and opportunities for textile printing, headlined by leading global company Bostik Group.
- Cross-border E-commerce Forum: industry practitioners and experts from Amazon, TikTok, Skyee, Western Post and more will share their expertise on how trends in the consumer and fashion supply chain have influenced the printing industries, highlighting opportunities in the booming cross-border E-commerce industry.
- Personalised Printing Workshop: with customisation becoming a buzzword in the market, this T-shirt-making workshop will shed light on its potential. The event is sponsored by Brother, Xiaoice, Tajima and AI Print 365.
DS Printech China is a rebranding of two events: CSGIA and Textile Digital Printing China. The debut edition in Shenzhen in 2020 attracted 200 exhibitors, who connected with 8,853 visitors and over 130,000 online participants.
The fair is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, China Screen Printing & Graphic Imaging Association (CSGIA) and Guangzhou Teyin Exhibition Service.
For more details on the fair, please visit www.dsprintech.com.