The ITMF Annual Conference 2023 is co-hosted by the China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC) and the Shaoxing Municipal People’s Government and will feature international industry experts from around the world from along the entire textile value chain – from fibres to retail.
500+ high-level representatives from the entire textile value chain from China and around the world are expected to attend.
Under the general theme “Digitalization & Circularity – Megatrends Shaping the Textile Industry” experts from the industry and academia will shed light on how the textile value chain is coping with these trends and will help better understand the underlying dynamics and identifying the risks and opportunities. In the various sessions, experts will discuss among other topics.
- how the fibre markets will adapt to the increasing demand for recycled fibres,
- how the textile industry can reduce the carbon footprint,
- how new technologies will accelerate the industry’s transition towards more circularity or
- how upcoming regulation will impact production around the world.
In addition, ITMF will once again recognize the winners of the
- ITMF Start-up Awards 2023
- ITMF Sustainability & Innovation Awards 2023
- ITMF International Collaboration Awards 2023
In conjunction and coordination with the ITMF Annual Conference 2023, there will be two more events that will take place in Keqiao, namely:
- 10th Belt & Road Textile Conference 2023 (November 2-3)
- 6th World Textile Merchandising Conference (WTMC) 2023 (November 5-6)
More info about the conference can be found at: https://www.itmf.org/conferences/annual-conference-2023
ITMF is an international forum for the world’s textile and related industries, dedicated to keeping the worldwide membership constantly informed through surveys, studies, and publications, participating in the evolution of the industry’s value chain and through the organization of annual conferences as well as publishing considered opinions on future trends and international developments.